Respected Columbus Family Lawyers Provide Exceptional Counsel
Indiana firm handles FAMILY LAW, criminal defense, personal injury and estate planning
At Thomasson, Thomasson, Long & Guthrie, P.C. in Columbus, we share our clients’ concerns and help them accomplish their objectives in a range of practice areas. Whether your legal issues affect your family relationships, finances, business or personal freedom, we care for your case as if it were our own. Our talented attorneys have more than 100 years of combined experience, providing aggressive representation for our neighbors in south central Indiana. Whatever challenge you face, we are ready to fight for your interests.
Established Columbus lawyers help clients overcome tough challenges
No matter how stressful your legal concern might be, our office provides a welcoming environment and our supportive staff is motivated to guide you toward a favorable outcome. Residents of Bartholomew County and the surrounding areas rely on and recommend us because we:
- Handle a wide range of issues — As a comprehensive law firm, we offer a broad perspective on personal and business matters so you can analyze the potential consequences before making well-informed decisions.
- Address family concerns — Whether you’re dealing specifically with a family law issue or a different type of matter that will affect your loved ones, our attorneys strive to become trusted counselors and never forget that our work has ramifications that extend beyond our office walls.
- Prepare clients for life changes — You’ll find our lawyers to be patient, informative and reassuring. We provide a full explanation of how the law applies to your individual circumstances, so you are fully prepared for what lies ahead.
In a competitive marketplace, our success is built on the positive results we’ve delivered to clients for decades. You’ve heard that “tough times don’t last, but tough people do.” That goes for tough law firms as well. Regardless of the particular situation or the obstacles you might face, you can rely on our strength to bolster yours.
Columbus personal injury and estate planning attorneys deliver strong results
Whatever type of advice or advocacy you need, we are always accessible and will respond promptly to your calls, emails and concerns relating to:
- Family law — We handle all types of family law challenges, including divorce representation, and related matters involving parenting coordination, child custody and child support. When the need arises, our firm also offers useful counsel on adoption and prenuptial agreements.
- Criminal defense — Hiring the right criminal defense attorney could be the difference between a positive outcome and a harsh sentence. In felony and misdemeanor cases arising from allegations of violence, drunk driving, drug crimes and other purported misconduct, our litigators safeguard clients’ fundamental rights.
- Personal injury — After someone has suffered a personal injury in an auto accident, a fall on a dangerous surface, as a result of medical malpractice, or in another type of incident, our firm seeks appropriate compensation on behalf of injured victims.
- Estate planning — You can count on us to protect your wishes and help you transfer assets effectively by offering reliable estate planning counsel and assistance with wills and probate proceedings.
- Business law — Small and large businesses count on us for knowledgeable corporate law guidance on a variety of issues.
- Collections — Our firm represents a range of creditors in collections issues.
- Real estate — During real estate transactions and property disputes, our knowledge of the local landscape and pertinent legal standards gives property owners and purchasers an advantage.
Our goal is to ease your burden from start to finish and whenever it is in your best interests, we use alternative dispute resolution methods such as mediation and other creative ways to lessen the struggle and expense associated with the legal process.
Contact a dedicated Indiana lawyer to schedule a meeting regarding your issue
Thomasson, Thomasson, Long & Guthrie, P.C. advises Indiana clients on a wide range of legal concerns, including matters relating to family law, criminal defense, estate planning and injuries caused by the negligence of others. For a consultation at our office in Columbus, please call 812-565-5041 or contact us online.