Columbus, Indiana Probate & Estate, Business and Litigation Attorney
- Indiana, 1997
- U.S. District Court, Southern and Northern Districts of Indiana, 1997
- Indiana University School of Law — Indianapolis, J.D., 1997
- Ball State University, B.S., Economics and Business Option, 1993
- American Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association (Chair Elect, Business Law Section)
- Bartholomew County Bar Association
Honors and awards
- Gerald G. Angemeier Memorial Award, Legal Aid-District Eleven Pro Bono Attorney of the Year, 2005
- Bartholomew County Pro Bono Attorney of the Year, 2006 and 2008
Professor: Salesperson and Broker Courses for the Real Estate Certificate Program, Indiana Real Estate Commission, 1999—present; One-day Landlord/Tenant Seminars, Ivy Tech State College. Adjunct Professor, Business Law, Indiana University-Purdue University Columbus.
With offices conveniently located in Columbus, Indiana, Thomasson, Thomasson, Long & Guthrie, P.C. serves clients throughout South Central Indiana, especially Bartholomew County, Jackson County, Jennings County and Decatur County, including the towns of Columbus, Seymour, North Vernon, Nashville, Franklin, Brownstown, Greensburg, Morgantown and Martinsville.
Se habla español